Alexandra Mijares Nash, Of Counsel
Alexandra M. Nash
Alexandra ("Ali") Mijares Nash has extensive experience representing corporations and individuals in a wide variety of criminal and civil matters. She has been recognized on numerous occasions as a “Super Lawyer,” has been named one of Arizona's Finest Lawyers, 2014 and was recently recognized as one of Arizona’s Top 100 Lawyers. Ali represents individuals of all ages in connection with matters ranging from school disciplinary proceedings to professional licensing hearings. She appears regularly in federal, state and local courts defending allegations fraud, RICO, and other criminal offenses.
Ali also represents clients in commercial and civil litigation, including disputes involving breach of contract, economic torts, breach of fiduciary duty and forfeiture. In addition, she has defended a corporate client's right to protect the public from the sale of counterfeit goods by pursuing injunctive and monetary relief.
- Recognized as a “Best Lawyer” by The Best Lawyers in America in Criminal Defense: General Practice, 2018
- Recognized as a “Super Lawyer” by Southwest Super Lawyers, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Recognized as a Top 25 Arizona Women by Southwest Super Lawyers, 2019
- Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by AzBusiness Magazine, 2020
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” by Southwest Super Lawyers, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Selected as one of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, 2014.
- Wyoming State Bar
- Arizona State Bar
Arizona State University, B.A. Economics, 2000; B.A. Political Science, 2000
Law Degree & Affiliations
Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., 2004
- Note and Comment Editor: Arizona State Law Journal, 2003-2004
- Staff Writer: Arizona State Law Journal, 2002-2003
- Member: Jessup International Law Moot Court Team, 2002